So, what else have I been cooking? Here’s a list:
1. Curry Chicken Noodles – Yellow mee + Bee Hoon.
2. Next day’s breakfast: Prata with curry.
3. Omelette with cai po (preserved radish) + crabstick + japanese salmon-bonito seasoning. *Own creation. Recipe to follow.
You know what, cai po + crabstick don’t taste weird together! in fact, it’s quite yummy!
4. Kai-lan with shittake mushrooms in oyster sauce.
5. Lunch box for LY. (the small bowl is minced pork with tofu in spicy chilli sauce)
6. Fried jalapeños and onion rings. These are so yummy!! Again, recipe to follow.
7. French long bean + carrot, in sambal dried shrimp sauce.
8. Stir fry chicken with pepper and mushrooms.
Enough food pictures to make you salivate?
Stay tuned for more recipes and food photos!